Bachelor Programs (four years)
Chinese Language, Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, Chinese Language and Literature, Journalism, English, Business English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Tourism Management, Hospitality Management, Event Economy and Management, Marketing, Financial Management, Financial Management (English Instruction), Finance, International Economics and Trade, Diplomacy, International Affairs and International Relations.
(1) Application fee: 800 RMB
(2) Annual Tuition(RMB): 22000 per year
(3) Opening Month: Every September
Application for Undergraduate
(1) Eligibility: Aged between 18-50 with good health and hold a senior high school graduation diploma at least, and passing the professional basic examination and oral Chinese interview.
(2) Application Documents: BISU International Student Application Form, photocopy of passport or residence permit, resume, most recent academic certificate (senior high school students should provide proof of school attendance, and the original copy should be submitted for verification when registering), transcript, copy of the certificate of new HSK Test Level 5 or above, and 2 recent photos.
(3) Application Deadline: May 31 (Autumn Semester).